Science Area: Health sciences
ECRIN is a non-profit organisation that links scientific partners and networks across Europe to facilitate multinational clinical research.
The main goal of this use case is to deploy the ECRIN MetaData Repository (MDR) CORE database and metadata conversion tool in the European Open Science Cloud.
- Setup of the EGI Data Hub service
- Investigate the metadata scheme and requirements for future harvesting with B2FIND
- Deploy the ECRIN Portal on the EGI Federated Cloud
- Enable harvesting of a single global metadata repository (MDR) instance with B2FIND
- Integration testing and enable harvesting of one or more MDR instance with B2FIND
EOSC-hub supporting services:
EGI Cloud Compute, EGI Cloud Container Compute, EGI DataHub, EUDAT B2FIND
Supported research community:
ECRIN (European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network)
INFN, SURFSARA, DKRZ, CYFRONET