Jelastic is a Multi-Cloud DevOps PaaS for ISVs, telcos, service providers and enterprises needing to speed up development, reduce cost of IT infrastructure, improve uptime and security. The platform automates creation, scaling, clustering and security updates of cloud-native and traditional applications. Jelastic has a unique pay-as-you-use pricing model and is available as public, private, hybrid and multi-cloud in about 60 data centers worldwide. The platform supports Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, Python, .NET, Go environments, as well as Docker and Kubernetes clusters.
- Public, Private, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud deployments
- Support of microservices and legacy applications with zero code changes
- Automated continuous integration, delivery and upgrade processes
- More than 50 certified containers out-of-the-box
- Managed multi-tenant Kubernetes and Docker containers support
- Automatic vertical and horizontal scaling according to applications load
- Superb developer web portal for easy provisioning, scaling and updating environments
- Open API, CLI and SSH access for deeper containers management
- Integration with Git, SVN & Continuous Integration services
- Automated replication for application servers and databases
- Multi-cloud and multi-region management of workloads distribution and live migration
- Comprehensive billing engine, quotas and access control policies
- Built-in metering, monitoring and troubleshooting tools
Jelastic provides Cloud solutions for data collection and processing of near real time data streams coming from multiple stations operating worldwide under different Earth Observation projects. Such services are relevant for seismic and infrasound monitoring. Jelastic Cloud solutions have flexible capability for cloning and migration of developed applications to different Cloud IaaS for optimal monitoring functionality. Services could be tested for early warning and seismic risk assessment and monitoring. Training services could be provided on request.