Registration is officially open for the EOSC Symposium, which will take place in Madrid, Spain, from 20-22 September 2023. The event is being co-organised by the EOSC Future project, the European Commission, the EOSC Association and the EOSC Steering Board, and registration is open for both in-person and online participation.
Under the heading ‘Taking EOSC into the future’, EOSC Symposium 2023 will tackle all of your questions:
- What will be the EOSC assets that will be sustained after 2027?
- How will they be financed and governed?
- What will be the impact of EOSC on the European Data and Infrastructure ecosystem?
During plenary and breakout sessions:
- The results achieved so far will be presented by the EOSC tripartite collaboration, EOSC projects, the Science Clusters and many other active stakeholders.
- EOSC Future will showcase how the work completed in the past 3 years has contributed to progress the EOSC MVE (a minimum viable EOSC).
- The EOSC Association Task Forces and the INFRAEOSC-07 projects will discuss how they are advancing some of the technical and non-technical challenges highlighted in the SRIA.
- Speakers representing other initiatives such as Data Spaces, CoARA, etc., will join the event to help us understand the role of EOSC in the broader ecosystem.
Open Science experts, researchers and research support networks, regional and EU policymakers, IT service and infrastructure providers, Research Infrastructures…be prepared to connect, take inventory of the year’s achievements and lead EOSC into the future!
Registration is open until 31 July 2023, 23.59 CEST. Click here to reserve your spot at EOSC Symposium 2023.
Early birds: Grab your seat at the main EOSC event of the year
Make sure to register as soon as possible; places are limited and will fill up quickly. For those who cannot attend in Madrid, there is an online participation option via the above link.
Keep in mind: Event registration costs will vary depending on in-person or online attendance, among other conditions. Information on registration fees (i) Standard, ii) European Commission, EOSC Steering Board, EOSC Association Board of Directors, iii) EOSC Association Task Force co-chairs is included on the event website. You will also find accommodation and other logistical information in the ‘Practical information’ section.
Participants who decide to stay at the venue (NH Ventas – Madrid) can benefit from a special rate of 154 EUR VAT Incl. for single occupancy, and 165 EUR VAT incl. for double occupancy. Here is the link to book rooms directly: https://www.nh-hotels.com/event/eosc-symposium-2023
An open call for exhibitors
Are you registered to attend the Symposium in person in Madrid? You'll be able to propose a session, or vote on 6 session proposals to be added to the official programme. You'll also be able to visit our exhibitors hall.
Have you already submitted a proposal for an unconference session or exhibitor pack? We are currently reviewing applications and will be in touch soon.
More information on the programme and other opportunities coming soon. In the meantime, stay tuned for updates on the official EOSC Symposium website and keep an eye out for the #EOSCsymposium23 hashtag.