Registration is officially open for EOSC Symposium 2022, the main EOSC annual event, taking place this year in Prague, Czech Republic, from 14-17 November.
There will be over 60 sessions on the programme! A big Thank You to the EOSC community!
The latest EOSC Symposium programme promises unique insights and opportunities for conversation on a variety of topics:
- main achievements of the tripartite collaboration and plans for 2023
- MVE implementation status, challenges and future expectations
- FAIR metrics & practices
- cross-disciplinary data sharing
- infrastructure federation
- engagement of research communities, service providers, citizen scientists, private and public sector, national and regional initiatives
- dedicated EOSC Future sessions and project demos, including the EOSC Platform, the EOSC Observatory and the EOSC Knowledge Hub
- co-located sessions from other EOSC-related projects and initiatives.
In addition to the +60 main programme sessions, also look forward to the exhibition spaces hosted by members of the EOSC community. Should you wish to become an #EOSCsymposium22 exhibitor, make sure to consult the link to apply before Friday, 21 October.
Make sure to register by Wednesday, 2 November 2022 at 23.59 CET. Event registration covers in-person attendance. Places are limited, so sign up as soon as possible to get in on the ground floor of the conversation on EOSC implementation!
Information on registration fees (standard, EOSC Association Task Force co-chairs, Steering Board/Association Board members or EU officials) is included on the event website. You will also find accommodation and other logistical information under the ‘Practical information’ tab on the event website.
Book your accommodation and check the venue
Information on accommodation and other logistical details is also available on the event website. There are a limited number of rooms available at the venue, at a preferential rate for conference participants, so be sure to act quickly.
For your information: The EOSC Symposium will take place in person this year, but some plenary sessions will be live-streamed via the event's website.