EOSC Portal New Release - New user functionalities and tutorial
Building on the fruitful requirement gathering activity carried out throughout 2020, the EOSC Enhance consortium announced the official release of the new and improved EOSC Portal in December 2020.
This marked another exciting step in the collaborative journey towards the further development and improvement of useful and dynamic tools for the growing EOSC community.
The launch was accompanied by a series of webinars introducing different aspects of the Portal. After the general overview offered in the first webinar, and a dedicated tutorial for new providers, this time we will focus on the features for new users of the EOSC Portal Catalogue & Marketplace.
Join us and discover the new functionalities of the EOSC Portal for new users!
Save the date for the fourth webinar, scheduled on 21 January at 11:00 CET, exploring the updates concerning existing providers.
Discover the EOSC Portal Catalogue & Marketplace
- 11:00 - EOSC Enhance Introduction - Carmela Asero, EFIS (Download the Presentation)
- 11:05 - EOSC Portal: New user functionalities - Bartosz Wilk, CYFRONET (Download the Presentation)
- EOSC resources discovery
- EOSC Portal user space
- Accessing EOSC resources
- EOSC Portal support and feedback functions
- 11:40 - Q&A
Who should attend
- New EOSC Portal Catalogue & Marketplace users
- Researchers looking for accessible resources
- EOSC actors and those interested in how the EOSC Portal fits in the EOSC ecosystem
Carmela Asero, EFIS
- Bartosz Wilk, CYFRONET