Thanks to the precious feedback gathered through two years of EOSC Enhance, the consortium is thrilled to announce its final release of the EOSC Portal, before handing it over officially to the EOSC Future project.
This is another key step in the exciting journey towards the further development and enhancement of useful and dynamic tools for a constantly evolving EOSC ecosystem.
In this final webinar, project representatives will introduce all the main upgrades and new functionalities available to resource providers and researchers across multiple disciplines and regions.
Join us and discover the new functionalities of the EOSC Portal!
- 15:00 - EOSC Enhance Introduction - Carmela Asero, EFIS
- 15:05 - EOSC Portal specifications - Jorge Sanchez, JNP
- 15:15 - EOSC Portal providers component - George Papastefanatos, UoA
- 15:25 - EOSC Portal content component - Federico Drago, Trust-IT Services
- 15:35 - EOSC Portal user component - Bartosz Wilk, CYFRONET
- 15:45 - Q&A
Who should attend
- Potential and current EOSC Portal resource providers
- EOSC actors and those interested in how the EOSC Portal fits in the EOSC ecosystem
- Open Science enthusiasts