EOSC welcomes the participation of providers of any open science resource that can contribute to a rich environment offering a wide range of resources for researchers.
The EOSC will be Europe’s virtual environment for all researchers to store, manage, analyse and re-use data for research, innovation and educational purposes. EOSC is intended to get off the ground by federating existing scientific data infrastructures and digital infrastructures for data exploitation that are now spread across disciplines and EU member states. This will make access to scientific data and other scientific outputs easier and more efficient.
By registering their resources in EOSC, communities become part of an interconnected scientific ecosystem, where they can be accessed via a seamless AAI federation and can be discovered and reused beyond community boundaries.
Why join as a Provider?
By registering your services and resources in the EOSC Catalogue and Marketplace, you can:
- Promote them through the EOSC Catalogue and Marketplace and enable adoption from outside your traditional user groups, reaching a wider user base.
- Get statistics about access requests and customer feedback.
- Get a free online platform where you can manage service requests, interact with users and provide support to them, and agree the most suitable service levels.
- Increase the utility of your services by linking with compatible services or products through the EOSC Interoperability Framework.
- Allow users to authenticate with their own credentials to access your services and resources and get support to enable this.
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of EOSC service provisioning policies and the portfolio roadmap.