We are looking for EOSC Use Cases. Submit yours!
EOSC use cases are success stories which highlight how EOSC services and resources have provided practical support to researchers in their daily work.
An EOSC Use Case should:
- describe a particular societal or technological challenge
- explain how EOSC services and/or resources were applied to dealing with this challenge
- highlight the benefits obtained, for example time/cost savings, efficiency
- demonstrate how these benefits may apply across research infrastructures and scientific disciplines
How can I publish my EOSC Use Case on the EOSC portal?
- Submit your story using the webform
- The EOSC portal editorial board will review and validate the content of your story
- If your story meets the above-mentioned criteria, it will be published on the Portal
Why should I submit an EOSC Use Case?
- To give visibility to your work - the best submissions will be showcased at key EOSC-related events
- To share your experience with others who may benefit from or reuse the results of your work
- To make your contribution to the establishment of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC)