We are looking for concrete examples of "EOSC-in-practice" stories: submit yours!
What is an "EOSC-in-practice" story?
EOSC-in-practice stories are use cases or success stories that highlight how EOSC services and resources can support the daily work of researchers and innovators. Examples of EOSC-in-practice stories can be found here.
An "EOSC-in-practice" story should:
- describe the scientific/technical/research/business challenge
- explain how this challenge was tackled via the usage of the EOSC portal services & resources
- highlight the benefits obtained from the EOSC (time/cost savings, efficiency, etc.)
- demonstrate the cross Research Infrastructure Use Case benefits
How can I publish my "EOSC-in-practice" story on the EOSC portal?
- Submit your story using the webform below
- The EOSCportal editorial board will review and validate the content of your story
- If your story meets the above-mentioned criteria, it will be published on the portal.
Why should I submit an "EOSC-in-practice" story?
- To give visibility to your work (the best "EOSC-in-practice" stories will be showcased at the main EOSC-related events)
- To share your experience with others that may benefit from the results of your work and adopt it
- To make your contribution to the establishment of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC)
Submit your "EOSC-in-practice" story: