The ARCHIVER Project is launching the Early Adopter Programme that is open to organisations with a special interest in closely following the ARCHIVER PCP, from either a policy or demand perspective. The programme allows institutions to shape the R&D carried out in the project, test the solutions developed, giving them a potential route to purchasing pilot-scale services.
Why should an organisation participate?
By becoming an Early Adopter, an organisation will be able to:
- Be consulted during the preparation of future ARCHIVER phases;
- Access material produced by the project;
- Propose your own use cases that you are willing to deploy, test resulting services and assess their support for OAIS, FAIR and Open Data as well their cost-effectiveness;
- Benefit from training sessions covering the services developed during the ARCHIVER project;
- Have a legal basis for procuring pilot-scale services directly from the service providers, and request the Buyers Group to obtain pricing for these services on your behalf under certain conditions.